Support the Festival
Join the Business Circle
The Festival’s Business Circle serves as a valuable opportunity and resource to maximize your company’s exposure and branding in the community. It offers unique opportunities for you to network with your peers, entertain clients, and foster corporate citizenship. Join the Business Circle and support the Festival while enhancing the economic vitality of the city, state and region.
- Create new business relationships and reward employees
- Strengthen reputation for corporate citizenship
- Leverage the Festival’s international and national acclaim, and maximize its close connection to its home community
Visibility and Recognition
- Pre-season promotion in print (commitments before February 1, 2013)
- Web Site listing
- Recognition in official Festival Program book
Hospitality and Entertainment
- Entertain clients and reward employees with access to the Festival’s Hospitality Lounge.
- Raise your company’s profile in the media and with your clients
- Reach new diverse audiences directly.
- Position your company as an arts supporter and economic driver for the community and region
For more information about the Festival Business Circle, please contact:
Patrick J Dunn, Development Manager
(203) 498-3704 or email@example.com.
2013 Business Circle Members
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
The Bilco Company
Brenner, Saltzman, & Wallman LLP
Centerbrook Architects and Planners
Elm Campus Partners
Elm City Market
First American Title Insurance Company
Gateway Community College
Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce
Iovanne Funeral Home
The Simon Konover Company
The Marlin Company
Neubert, Pepe & Montieth, P.C.
Noble Wealth Advisory Group of Jenny Montgomery Scott, LLC
Northstar Wealth Partners
Reid and Riege PC
Science Park Development Corporation
Withers Bergman LLP